

I get it, no one uses blogspot anymore.
I tried clicking a few links I had on the page. Understand some (or maybe all) blogs are no longer being updated but I do chance upon few pages that no longer exist or links me to a totally different blogger. Didn't know that the blogspot web pages are actually reusable.
Either as we're getting older no one wants to share a full page of how they feel, or the lack of time for sharing, or everyone's sharing shorter messages over fb and twitter which is likely more fulfilling as likelihood you're gonna get them responses or they've moved on to tumblr.
For me, lack of time initially. Slowly, I dont see the point to update anymore. And perhaps I just don't want everyone to know what's going on. And selective display, let's say I'll rather not display. I hardly think anyone's gonna read this, good for me. Hand written diaries are just too much for me now.
I left my job 4 months ago, seeking more life in my life. Many have asked me, what's the most eventful or fulfilling thing I've done in this period. Even before they did, I asked myself the same question.
Even though it all ended sooner than I'd really hoped it didn't, it has got to be meeting you and then leaving you. Honestly i felt it was quite a wreck, an accidental wreck, a pity I see it as. Finger pointing is meaningless to me. All I know is, I'm thankful for everything that was given to me. And that in a single thing/incident/person it just cannot be all bad. Usually, I choose to see the good in it. For this case, I choose to forget everything. It gets a whole lot easier for me and thank God for my STM.
And it all just goes to show that relationships are indeed of high maintenance. I choose to think it this way not because all relationships are a chore to maintain but rather i want to believe i did put in that effort to maintain my relationships.
Leading the life of a bummer, an unattached bummer for that matter, does make me lose it sometimes. Lose my sanity, that passion and finally that direction. It's getting bad I know. I'm trying to get back right on track. Maybe not hard enough but we know why I need more time, it's not an excuse, it's just how you coax that kid who's just recovered from an illness. I'm no kid, but my heart still is. More often than not, it does not comprehend the evil of this world. I've done a bad job in protecting it though. Anyhow, just like the friend said, just gotta eat your own shit. Can't agree more. So just let me be, every act and every path is a choice. And as how they put it, not that i totally agree, if you're gonna see it, you will see it finally.
Relax everyone.
Cherish the ones beside you and as I'll like to see it, please do not neglect those around you and very importantly their feelings because very often we do forget that these are the people who really are there and the reason for your negliance? Pursuiting things which are not even here yet. Nothing wrong with pursuit what you want, just take note how it has taken a toll on everyone elses. Be an understanding individual, do not expect others to be understanding instead.
Being rational is definitely good. My advice is throw in a little bit of love for your recipe.
The world really is a better place when everyone starts to love others a little more.
I want to be in that better place.
.:: bout jozzy ::. Archive
Since Tommy Hilfiger
Contented person
Want it? Pls fight for it.
Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want,
but the realization of what you already have.
"There's always a way - if you're committed."
"We can change our lives. We can do, have and be exactly what we wish."
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
.:: Buddies ::.
[+] diana
[+] eileen
[+] lingli
[+] mingyan
[+] wenjie
[+] francis
[+] kk
[+] shirley
[+] joanne.w
[+] huihua
[+] mingwei
[+] yeeyong
.:: Links ::.
[+] blogger
[+] blogskins
[+] ComfyHomes
[+] Muy Bonito
[+] Wellness Felicity
[+] XiiVii
|