Thursday, July 20, 2006

Surprise!

Hey I'm blogging from my office once again! Hee it's not that my cell colleagues did not assign any work to me but instead Ive been working fairly hard so I'm rewarding myself with little breaks on top of those I get at 10am and 3pm! =)

This week has really been an engineering week. I did MechanicsOfMaterials calculations to test for max buckling stresses, hoop and longitudinal stresses (remember your thin-walled pressures?), tensile and compressive stresses, critical stress etc, to determine the lowest the thickness of the inlet cowls can go. Something that I’m proud of when I look at those excel spreads and word docs I passed over to my colleague. That sense of achievement.. WOW~

And guess what? My cell colleagues and my IA friends celebrated my bday for me during tea break today! I was really surprised man! I just woke up from my nap and mingwei jio me to go to e pantry where they were waiting with the cake! Touched! Mingwei planned it.. What a nice old friend! And so my cell colleagues (B-ers, I’m in Cell B) gave me Godiva chocs (I’m going o so fat!) and my IA friends gave me Isetan vouchers.. Think they didnt know what I wanted but wanted to get me something.. So blessed!

Fellow IAers (Above) ! from left: Indra, Raj, Iylia, Cordelia, me and Enyao!

GOTCHA!

All thanks to Mingwei that my day at work is so pleasant!

Another reason I can rest right is also that the B-ers say I should rest on my birthday.. how sweet.

After work Im gonna meet my dearest sister for some Max Brenner. Would have looked forward to it better if Felix (Brenner’s asst manager) hadnt offered me those waffles, shakes and suckao.. tonight Im just looking forward to its fondue! U-hoo!! =)

I am much happier when i know what i really want. =))

[[* slacked again at *]] | 4:13:00 pm


.:: bout jozzy ::.
Since Tommy Hilfiger
Contented person
Want it? Pls fight for it.

Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want,
but the realization of what you already have.

"There's always a way - if you're committed."

"We can change our lives. We can do, have and be exactly what we wish."

Archive
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012




TOMORROW CAN BE TOO LATE

If you're mad with someone,
And nobody's there to fix the situation.. You fix it.
Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend.
And if you don't, tomorrow can be too late.

If you're in love with somebody,
But that person doesn't know.. tell her/him.
Maybe today, that person is also in love with you.
And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late.

If you really want to kiss somebody.. kiss her/him.
Maybe that person wants a kiss from you, too.
And if you don't kiss her/him today, tomorrow can be too late.

If you still love a person whom you think has forgotten you.. tell her/him.
Maybe that person has always loved you.
And if you don't tell her/him today, tomorrow can be too late.

If you need a hug from a friend.. ask her/him for it.
Maybe they need it more than you do.
And if you don't ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.

If you really have friends, who you appreciate.. tell them.
Maybe they appreciate you as well.
That if you don't and they leave or go far away today,
TOMORROW CAN BE REAL TOO LATE..

.:: Buddies ::.
[+] diana
[+] eileen
[+] lingli
[+] mingyan
[+] wenjie
[+] francis
[+] kk
[+] shirley
[+] joanne.w
[+] huihua
[+] mingwei
[+] yeeyong

.:: Links ::.
[+] blogger
[+] blogskins
[+] ComfyHomes
[+] Muy Bonito
[+] Wellness Felicity
[+] XiiVii


  Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com